Michio Kaku was the keynote last year for GalaxZ 15 and he ended up on a TurboTax commercial. It's time to claim your fame!
Zenoss is looking for IT professionals and business leaders to present challenges, strategies and success stories at GalaxZ 16, May 10-12 at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas. Submit to speak before the Friday, January 22 deadline.
Conference sessions will cover topics and specialties spanning all facets of innovative and advanced approaches to infrastructure monitoring and analytics.
Along with the presenters selected from this Call for Speakers, representatives from the analyst community, industry luminaries, technology partners and infrastructure experts will be featured in the 30+ available sessions.
The agenda will be packed with:
- Big Name Keynotes from across industry
- User success stories and case studies from some of Zenoss’ most innovative customers - You, perhaps?
- Highly collaborative breakout sessions with IT operations experts
- Technical education tracks in unified monitoring, event management, service analytics, virtualization and cloud monitoring for the converged infrastructure
- A Partner Showcase featuring the latest technology solutions across the entire IT ecosystem
- Hands-on demonstrations, workshops, and technical training labs
- 1:1 Opportunities with Zenoss support staff, engineers, account managers, and executives
- Networking Opportunities with hundreds of business leaders, IT experts, and technologists, complete with a Texas-Sized Party!
Don’t delay, submit to speak at GalaxZ 16! Click HERE and complete the easy application by Friday, January 22, 2016.
Don't forget to register and receive early bird pricing by next Friday!