Demand surge for Intelligent Data Center solutions continues to accelerate our business -- driving a 165% year-over-year growth in total sales as well as a 40% growth in staffing.
Q2 2015 Company Highlights:
- 165% year-over-year growth in total sales
- Signed new channel partners, including: Data3, Technologent, Epcom, Epic, Kovarus, Impex, Novipro, InnovaSys, and HPM
- Hosted over 300 global customers at the inaugural user conference, GalaxZ 15, in Austin, TX
- Presented Excellence in IT Operations awards to organizations including BBC, Orbitz, PNC Financial Group, Rackspace, and NetApp
- Added Bill Bock, President and Board Director at Silicon Labs, to Board of Directors
- Accelerated staff growth by 40% over Q1
- Continued recognition of Zenoss by leading media, including: Business Insider, Cloud Times, Channelnomics, Examiner, eWeek, and CRN
Q2 2015 Product Highlights:
ZenPacks continue to be a key differentiator giving customers the ability to further unify the monitoring of their application infrastructures. New ZenPacks include:
- ZenPack Library (zenpacklib) which utilizes declarative YAML to simplify ZenPack development while increasing quality and consistency. Developers may download zenpacklib for free.
- OpenStack Infrastructure, along with Open vSwitch, adds support for OpenStack Neutron networking infrastructures.
- VMware NSX for vSphere and OpenStack environments, bringing software-defined operations to these highly virtualized infrastructures.
- Cisco UCS Central and UCS Director extend Zenoss’ support for Cisco UCS environments to these two key management applications as well as VXLAN.
- Cisco UCS Central provides UCS administrators managing multiple domains with a view of the domains, domain groups, and service profile templates managed by UCS Central, and tracks the assignment of global and local service profiles, as well as global faults.
- Cisco UCS Director models the tenants, virtual data centers, and virtual machines managed by UCS Director, and the relationships between them. Together with Zenoss Service Impact, these ZenPacks provide UCS administrators with a comprehensive view of the operations and status of large-scale Cisco UCS environments, as well as an understanding of how problems in the UCS infrastructure can affect the virtualized services that infrastructure supports.
- VXLAN provides a model of VXLAN tunnel endpoints and segments in order to map the logical topology of Layer 2 connectivity between virtual machines across the transport IP network, and to see the impact of failures in the network on the endpoint devices.