AUSTIN, TX — October 22, 2015 — Zenoss Inc., the leader in unified IT monitoring and analytics software, reports company highlights for the third quarter ending Sept. 30, 2015.
"As legacy data centers evolve into hybrid data centers, the need for highly intelligent and scalable solutions to monitor and manage them grows exponentially," said Greg Stock, Zenoss Chairman and CEO. "Zenoss was architected from the ground up to handle this complexity from a single, unified platform. I am extremely pleased with our results and expect our success to continue."
H1 2015 Highlights
- Named by Forbes as one of the best cloud computing companies and CEOs to work for in 2015
- Taylor Rhodes, President and CEO of Rackspace (NYSE: RAX), and Bill Bock, President and Board Director at Silicon Labs, added to Zenoss Board of Directors
- Increased global staff growth by 40 percent over first half of 2015
- Launched Zenoss Service Dynamics 5 (ZSD) to leverage state-of-the-art technologies — including Docker within ZSD’s Control Center management and orchestration system and Apache HBase within a Hadoop big data database — to deliver high-fidelity monitoring at scale that gives IT operations a unified, service-centric view of application infrastructure and the intelligence required to quickly and cost-effectively avoid service disruptions
Q3 2015 Highlights
- Record revenue from new customers, expansion, and renewals
- 111 percent year-over-year new sales growth through the first three quarters
- Expansion of operations in the US, UK, and India
- Expanded global partner ecosystem in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Australia
- Nominated for Tech Target 2016 Modern Infrastructure Impact Award in Best Private/Hybrid Cloud Management Tool category
- Included in leading media including Business Insider, Cloud Times, Channelnomics, Computer World UK, CRN, eWeek, Network World, and more
- Continued enhancements to the ZenPack catalog to strengthen and extend the Zenoss Service Dynamics 5 offering, including updates to Windows, VMware vSphere, VMware NSX, Cisco APIC, OpenStack, EMC, ZenPackLib, and Solaris ZenPacks
Zenoss’ patented, agentless, and hyperscalable IT monitoring technology is trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide including Accenture, AT&T, BBC, CenturyLink, Cisco, Cognizant, HBO, Oracle, Rackspace, Salesforce.com, Verizon, VMware, and US Army. Named by Forbes as one of the Top 20 Cloud Companies and CEOs to Work for in 2015, Zenoss customers intelligently manage the complexity of hybrid cloud, converged, and disparate-vendor IT infrastructures. Visit www.zenoss.com for more information.