Significant Customer Wins, Certified ServiceNow Integration, Executive Team Additions, and Big Data Product Updates
Austin, TX – October 21, 2014 – Zenoss Inc., the leading provider of unified monitoring and analytics solutions for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructure and applications, today reports company and product highlights for the third quarter ending September 30, 2014. "We are extremely pleased with our results in the third quarter and the continued acceleration of our business," said Greg Stock, President and CEO, Zenoss. "Last week, we hosted twenty-six representatives from our largest customers here in Austin at our annual Customer Advisory Board (Z-CAB) meeting. I am so proud to be partnering with some of the most innovative companies in the world helping them solve real-world IT challenges. Our continued relentless focus on our customers will help Zenoss realize its full potential." Company Highlights Third quarter achievements from Zenoss include:
- Continued rapid growth and market acceptance, with 74% Year-over-Year growth
- 58 new customer wins and enterprise expansions across technology, financial services, managed service providers, and large Fortune 50 companies
- Over 38,000 Zenoss Core product downloads and approximately 15,000 Zenoss ZenPack downloads
- Made it to the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll list; ranked 5th consecutive year by Inc. as one of the fastest growing companies in the US
- Positioned the company for accelerated growth with the addition of David Loia as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Patrick Emerson as Vice President of Business Development and Channels
- Attained Select Status in the ServiceNow Certified Integration Program
- Formally announced our partnership with Spectrum Systems – Emtec Federal, which allows federal government customers to purchase Zenoss Service Dynamics via a GSA IT 70 schedule contract
- Announced GalaxZ, the inaugural Zenoss user conference, which will take place May 4-7 at the W Hotel in Austin, TX; early-bird registration is now open at https://www.zenoss.com/galaxz/register.html
Product Highlights Third quarter product highlights from Zenoss include:
- Enhanced IT operations analytics — Zenoss Service Dynamics Analytics 4.4 provides several new capabilities, including improved capacity management, better handling of very large data sets, enhanced reporting for highly distributed operations across multiple time zones, and the ability to eliminate outliers and focus on significant data using Nth percentile calculations.
- Certified Zenoss Service Dynamics integration with ServiceNow — Attained certification via the ServiceNow Certified Integration Program for the Zenoss Service Dynamics' real time performance and availability monitoring integration with ServiceNow's Problem and Incident Management, allowing IT operations to move to holistic service monitoring (see Zenoss integration with Service Now for details).
- Significantly expanded monitoring depth and breadth — Released new Big Data support for Apache Hadoop, Hbase and Zookeeper, as well as new Unified Communications support for Microsoft Lync. Also released updates to several of our most popular ZenPacks, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Database, MySQL Database, and more.
- Released Control Center as a Docker open source project — Control Center is an application service orchestrator that provides out-of-band management for the next-generation Zenoss platform currently under development.
- Additional Resources
About Zenoss Zenoss is a leading provider of unified IT monitoring and analytics software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining visibility and control of their IT operations. Media Contact Alison Guzzio email@example.com 610-925-2761