Webinar: Discover Zenoss Cloud SaaS-Based IT Monitoring
Life With Zenoss Cloud Gives You ControlPrevent IT Outages and Predict Issues
Webinar: Eliminate Blind Spots With Nutanix & Zenoss
Zenoss Partner Portal
Become a Partner
Learn. Discuss. Participate.Join thousands of Zenoss users and experts to learn, discuss and participate in the Zenoss Community.
Customer Support Portal
Zenoss Learning Center
Analyst ReportForrester: Top 5 Focus Areas to Succeed With DevOps
Customers for LifeAt Zenoss, our customers are at the core of everything we do.
Request A Demo
Austin, TX -- January 29, 2013 -- Zenoss, the leading provider of unified IT operations software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today announced a record 2012, achieving 43 percent annual revenue growth over 2011 and adding 50 new enterprise customers. The company also experienced record sales and renewals to existing customers including Rackspace, Sungard, Telstra and VMware.
The modern data center is evolving to become more elastic, nimble and cost efficient. In pursuit of the promise of business agility, data centers are deploying increasing levels of virtualization and embracing cloud-computing technologies. Virtualization reduces the friction of change within the IT infrastructure by freeing up applications from the physical constraints of computing, networking and storage. Zenoss helps organizations manage their increasingly complex IT infrastructures, ensuring the seamless delivery of critical IT services and enabling higher levels of business agility and IT cost efficiency.
"In the past decade, the IT infrastructure space has experienced a dramatic evolution. A new era of software-defined IT infrastructure is emerging, and a new class of IT monitoring solution is needed to manage the modern data center," said Bill Karpovich, CEO and Co-Founder of Zenoss. "Our growth in 2012 is evidence that we are providing the solutions our customers need to manage the modern data center.”
Additional 2012 highlights:
• Zenoss was ranked as the No. 55 Fastest Growing Company in North America in Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500.
• Zenoss was selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup.
• Zenoss raised $25 million in funding, led by Summit Partners, to fuel company growth.
• Zenoss significantly expanded solution capabilities for monitoring Cisco converged infrastructures.
• Zenoss appointed 15-year veteran Chris Smith as CMO to drive company expansion.
• Zenoss surpassed 2.4 million downloads of the Zenoss Open Source Core product.
• Zenoss launched Zenoss Open Source Core 4, an IT monitoring solution providing unmatched performance with redesigned event management system, expanded integration and improved reliability.
• Learn More About Zenoss
• Read our blog
• Follow us on TwitterAbout Zenoss
Zenoss is a leading provider of unified IT operations software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining complete visibility and predictability into their IT operations. Customers include Rackspace, VMware, Hosting.com, LinkedIn, Motorola and SunGard.Media Contact:
Interested in learning more about Zenoss? Connect with us today.