Austin, TX – January 29, 2015 – Zenoss Inc., the leading provider of unified monitoring and analytics solutions for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructure and applications, today reports company and product highlights for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2014.
"Q4 was an incredible finish to an extraordinary year with both customer renewal rates and new sales at all-time highs," said Greg Stock, President and CEO. "We credit much of this success to a relentless focus on our customers, and are very optimistic about our future as the team takes on 2015 with even higher expectations."
Q4 2014 Company Highlights
- 105% sales growth sales over Q4 2013
- 99% of customers renewed or expanded deployment of Zenoss
- All time record number of new customer wins across technology, financial services, and managed service providers
- Launched the global Zenoss Partner Network adding four new partners including UK-based Metsi, Brain Force in Italy, Web Control from Russia and Australia-based DNA
- Named to Deloitte Fast 500 Technology List for fourth consecutive year
- Published results of second annual open source cloud research survey highlighting OpenStack as dominant vendor— with 69% of respondents using the OpenStack platform
- Announced Michio Kaku as the keynote for GalaxZ, the inaugural Zenoss user conference, which will take place May 4-7 at the W Hotel in Austin, TX; early-bird registration is now open.
- Continued recognition of Zenoss by leading media including Forbes, Network World, Virtualization Review, Devops.com, APMDigest, and CloudWedge
- Increased global workforce by 15%
Q4 2014 Product Highlights
- Awarded U. S. Patent US 20120215912 A1, "Method and apparatus for event correlation related to service impact analysis in a virtualized environment"
- AMore than 28,000 Core product downloads
- ALayer 2 ZenPack - enhances use of mainstay protocols including LLDP, CDP and BRIDGE-MIB to deliver more efficient monitoring for both modern and legacy network components
- AOpenStack Infrastructure ZenPack - Zenoss can now manage OpenStack from a cloud user perspective as well as a cloud provider perspective through its new OpenStack Infrastructure ZenPack. Key capabilities in the new OpenStack Infrastructure ZenPack include automatic discovery, modelling of OpenStack cloud components, collection of provider-oriented metrics, and support for building cloud service impact models
- Solaris ZenPack – Zenoss can now monitor Solaris Clusters to discover and monitor Nodes, Device Groups, DIDs, PMP Groups, NAS Devices, Resources, Resource Groups, Switches, Switch Ports, and Transport Paths. Furthermore for OpenSolaris and Solaris 10, you can now monitor LDOMs if they are used on the server
- VMware vSphere ZenPack – This updated ZenPack includes updates to support VMware vSphere 5.5
Zenoss is a leading provider of unified monitoring and analytics software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining visibility and control of their IT operations.