Austin, TX – April 14, 2015 – Zenoss Inc., the leading provider of unified IT monitoring and service analytics for virtual, physical and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today reports company and product highlights for the first quarter ending March 31, 2015.
"After posting the largest sales quarter in company history in Q4, we followed it up by beating it again in Q1," said Greg Stock, Chairman and CEO. "I couldn’t be more pleased with our progress as we look forward to hosting our customers and partners here in Austin for GalaxZ 15 next month."
Q1 2015 Company Highlights
- 83% year-over-year growth in new sales
- Closed largest deal in company history
- Signed new channel partners including Datalink, Chartroom, Comparex, Proact, Verinon, Epcom, Cima, Cascadeo, Insight, Cognizant and Wipro to Zenoss Partner Network
- Added Taylor Rhodes, President and CEO of Rackspace (NYSE: RAX), to board of directors
- Named in Forbes article as one of the best cloud computing companies and CEOs to work for in 2015
- Chip Holden named Chief Architect
- Increased global workforce by 10%
- Continued recognition of Zenoss by leading media including Forbes, TechTarget, Virtualization Review, Devops.com, APMDigest, and UK Register
- Zenoss Control Center was named a finalist for the 2015 SIIA Software CODiE Awards for Best Open Source Innovation.
- Announced customer speakers and expanded agenda for GalaxZ, the inaugural Zenoss user conference, which will take place May 4-6 at the W Hotel in Austin, TX; register at GalaxZ
Q1 2015 Product Highlights
- Launched Zenoss 5 to enhance high fidelity monitoring, reduce management overhead, and meet the IT infrastructure monitoring needs of the largest, most demanding global enterprises
- The new Zenoss Service Dynamics 5.0 leverages state-of-the-art technologies including Docker, within the Zenoss Control Center, and Apache HBase within Big Data Hadoop to deliver high-fidelity monitoring at scale that gives IT operations a unified, service-centric view of application infrastructure and the intelligence required to quickly and cost-effectively avoid service disruptions
- ZenPacks continue to be a key differentiator giving customers the ability to further unify the monitoring of their application infrastructures. New ZenPacks include:
- Control Center ZenPack - coincident with the release of Zenoss 5.0 and Control Center 1.0, we also released a new ZenPack for Control Center. This ZenPack discovers and monitors the resources managed by Control Center, including the Pools, Host, Services, and Running Services
- Cisco UCS ZenPack - major update that added support for new components (Backplane Ports, Fabric Extenders, Fabric Ports, Fans, IO Modules, Host Bus Adaptors, Organizations, Rack Servers, Virtual HBAs), as well as support for Zenoss Analytics
- Windows ZenPack - enhancements to Windows Services monitoring
Zenoss is a leading provider of unified IT monitoring and service analytics software for virtual, physical and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Offered on-premise or as a cloud service, only Zenoss scales to deliver service-centric monitoring, root-cause isolation and operational intelligence that adapts in near real-time to today’s most complex and dynamic IT environments. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining visibility and control of their IT operations.