Last month we announced that GalaxZ 15, Zenoss’ inaugural user conference, will be held on May 4th – 7th at the W Hotel in Austin, Texas.
Today, we are excited to announce that “early bird” registration for GalaxZ is now open!
About the GalaxZ 15 User Conference
GalaxZ 15 will bring Zenoss users together with their business leaders and other thought leaders throughout the IT Industry to share innovative use cases and combined insights on how Zenoss’ unified monitoring solution helps them address some of the biggest challenges facing IT leaders today.
Current Zenoss users will have direct access to more tools, content, connections, and technical education than ever before available – all packed into a 3-day super-concentrated, high-energy event. And perhaps most importantly, it will be a unique opportunity to network directly with other Zenoss users and learn how others are solving their enterprise infrastructure monitoring challenges.
The event will feature more than 30+ sessions providing:
- Exclusive insight into Zenoss product roadmaps and vision: Behind-the-scenes, early access to current and future Zenoss product and technology plans.
- 1x1, direct access time with key Zenoss staff: Zenoss engineers, services and support staff, account managers, and executives will be on site answer your toughest questions.
- In-person technical education: Classroom style product sessions designed to meet the needs of every user level and get their toughest questions answered directly by Zenoss experts.
- Problem-solving approaches for complex technology challenges: Technology-driven sessions and interactive panel discussions will highlight user challenges, solutions, results, and lessons learned.
- Best practices for navigating and negotiating the internal landscape: Business-driven breakout sessions and panel discussions will focus on internal process, budgeting, and stakeholder challenges users have overcome to drive greater adoption and streamline operations.
- Collaboration and learning with peers: Meet with other users just like you to learn how they’ve approached and solved IT operations challenges in their organization.
- Networking with industry experts: Meet with and learn from key IT Operations analysts and thought leaders on the current and future state of monitoring technology and operations.
- Career Growth: Gain more working knowledge, capabilities, ideas, personal connections, and influence in three days than in the rest of your year combined!
You will get the chance to personally engage with special guests, including representatives from the analyst community, industry luminaries, and other infrastructure experts throughout the conference. Sponsorships and speaking opportunities are available on a limited basis and filling up quickly! See Sponsor GalaxZ and Speak at GalaxZ for more information about available sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
Join Us in Austin, the Live Music Capital of the World
GalaxZ will be held at the W Hotel in downtown Austin, Texas. The W Hotel is surrounded by the city’s vibrant shopping, dining, and entertainment scene. The famous 6th Street Entertainment District, Warehouse, and 2nd Street District are all located within walking distance of the hotel.
Get Your Early Bird Registration Discount Today!
Early bird registration is now open! Visit GalaxZ for registration details.