GalaxZ 2016 will be held May 10-12, 2016 at the JW Marriott in beautiful downtown Austin, Texas. This is THE place for IT professionals to present challenges, strategies and success stories in how-to and case study sessions. We invite you to submit a proposal that outlines your innovative and advanced approach to monitoring and analytics.
Along with the presenters selected from this Call for Speakers, representatives from the analyst community, industry luminaries, technology partners and infrastructure experts will be featured at the conference. The agenda will include keynotes,
30+ sessions and presentations will be available to attendees, including:
• Keynotes from industry thought leaders and analysts
• User success stories and case studies from some of Zenoss’ most innovative customers
• Highly collaborative breakout sessions with IT operations executives and analysts
• Technical education tracks with a special focus on enhancing technical skills in unified monitoring, event management, service analytics, virtualization and cloud monitoring, and converged infrastructure monitoring
• Partner Showcase featuring the latest technology solutions across the entire IT ecosystem
• Hands-on demonstrations, workshops, and technical training labs
• 1:1 sessions with Zenoss support staff, engineers, account managers, and executives
• Announcement of Z Award winners in Innovation, Scale, and Leadership
• Networking with Zenoss customers and partners
Click HERE for the GalaxZ 16 event registration and submit your proposal HERE by January 15, 2016 to be a guest speaker. The notoriety and conversations this triggers with your peers will be beneficial for you and all attendees!