Please join us along with GigaOM on July 13 for a free, one-hour analyst roundtable webinar titled, “Managing the Cloud - Creating a Unified Cloud Management Strategy for Your Business.”
Today much of the focus on the cloud is on the building of dynamic infrastructures leaving operations management to an after though.
Cloud management, or the ability to manage disparate platforms, IT infrastructure and networks in a holistic fashion, will be increasingly critical in the future and will be a requirement for many mission critical applications that power core business.
Here's what will be covered during the discussion:
- How to manage across different cloud and IT platforms in a unified way;
- How to create a holistic model for managing multiple virtual cloud environments in your business;
- Is a unified offering created through the "management layer" or do you need to manage the "management" of cloud;
- How to integrate your cloud management solution with legacy IT management solutions;
- Business benefits of developing a cohesive cloud management strategy.
The panel of experts includes:
- Paul Miller, Cloud Curator, GigaOM Pro
- Bernard Golden, CEO, HyperStratus
- Michael Dortch, Principal Analyst and Managing Editor, DortchOnIT.com
- Floyd Strimling, Technology Evangelist, Zenoss
We hope you can participate in “Managing the Cloud” on July 13 at 10am PDT. More details and registration can be found on the GigaOM Pro site here.