Monitoring the NetApp FlexPod™ Datacenter
NetApp FlexPod™ management solutions help you accelerate your cloud transition with pretested, scalable, shared infrastructure. Zenoss Service Dynamics gets you to full efficiency with unified, service-centric management.
To make the most of FlexPod, it is critical to move away from separate management tools. Infrastructure problems happen, and the very flexibility of FlexPod can work against you when you need to act quickly.
When there’s an availability or performance issue, can you:
- Identify which applications are affected in seconds?
- Know the failure impact immediately — is the application totally down or just degraded?
- Instantly get to a quantified list of the most likely root causes so you can fix the right issue?
Zenoss NetApp monitoring tools will help you say "Yes!" And your move to FlexPod efficiency won’t stall from business user pushback.
IT Service Assurance Management for FlexPod Workloads
Zenoss Service Dynamics unifies monitoring across all the components in the FlexPod stack. It understands the relationships between operating system workload and virtual machine, virtualized host and service profile, datastore and LUN-based storage. And it tracks dependencies among the multiple components that make up an IT application service.
With IT service assurance management from Zenoss, you can:
- Visualize workload relationships across VMware, Cisco UCS servers and Nexus switches, and NetApp storage
- Track service dependencies among components and the underlying dynamic infrastructure
- Identify the root cause and service impact of an incident as Zenoss reduces the clutter of an event storm into a quantitatively ranked root cause list
Zenoss provides cross-system and heterogeneous device management from a single pane of glass. With Zenoss, you’ll simplify operations and reduce costs in your dynamic FlexPod datacenter.