Zenoss Analytics Training
Learn how to use Zenoss Analytics and Optimization to extract, transform, and structure raw data from your Zenoss Resource Manager into reports and visualizations that provide your organization with invaluable insight into your IT infrastructure.
The Analytics training course is delivered live by an expert instructor and is shared in a WebEx Training Center session, offering students the option of attending in person or remotely. Students have the opportunity to ask questions of the instructor and interact with other participants. The course includes instructor demonstrations and 14 hands-on exercises on a live Analytics and Optimization installation hosted by Zenoss.
The course consists of three six-hour sessions held over three consecutive days and is typically offered at least once per quarter. See the schedule below for times and dates.
To be successful in this course, participants should be familiar with a Database Management System (e.g. MySQL) and be able to write basic SQL queries.
Service Dynamics Version
- Reporting Key Concepts
- Data Source
- (Ad Hoc) View
- Reporting Capability
- Report Result
- Data Presentations
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Resource Manager
- Role Mapping to Analytics
- Relative Date Expressions
- Creating an Ad Hoc View
- Filters and Fields
- Report Table Interaction
- Creating a Report from a View
- Scheduling a Reporting Capability
- Data Warehouse
- Creating Domains
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- ETL Batch Configuration
- Duplicate Event Timestamps
- Scheduling of ETL and Troubleshooting
- Log Files
- Performance Data ETL Configuration, “Aliases”
- Self Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Scripts for Troubleshooting and Monitoring
- Business Hours, nth Percentile, and Projection Configuration
- Aggregation Configuration
Pricing Per Participant
If you would like to register for this course, please click the button below:
Nov 1 - 3, 2016
9AM - 4PM CDT
Feb 21 - 23, 2017
9AM - 4PM CST
*Starting 2Q2016, additional training sessions in non-US time zones will be available upon request.