Zenoss 4.x Resource Manager Administration Training
Zenoss' experienced trainers deliver the knowledge necessary to successfully deploy and maintain your Zenoss instance.
Instruction will be delivered via bi-directional Webex with a live instructor. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions of the instructor and interact with other students. Each student will be supplied with a Zenoss training instance that is hosted by Zenoss as well as lab devices to monitor.
The course is held in two six-hour sessions over two consecutive days. There is a one-hour lunch break each day. See the schedule below for times and dates.
Service Dynamics Version
- Hardware Selection: Zenoss Host System
- A Guide to The Zenoss User Interface
- User Management
- SNMP Community Setup
- Zenoss Model-Based Management and Zenoss Classes
- The Major Protocols Used by Zenoss
- Devices: Preparing and Adding to Zenoss
- Linux (SNMP)
- Linux (SSH)
- Windows Server (SNMP)
- Windows Server (WMI)
- Web Transactions
- Demonstration of data monitored on various other devices
- Applying Templates
- Custom Templates, Data Points, Thresholds and Graphing: A Case Study of Tracking Device Uptimes
- Organizing Monitored Systems (Systems, Groups, Locations organizers in Zenoss)
- Maintenance Windows, Administrator Assignments
- Monitoring: event management, transforms and alerts
- ZenPacks: Creating and Installing
- Zenoss Maintenance, Backups, Upgrading
Pricing Per Participant
As of April 1, 2016, we will no longer offer this Zenoss 4 course on a regular basis. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in having us schedule a session on this course.