Configuring NFS 4.0
Use this procedure to configure NFS 4.0 on delegate hosts if the operating system release is 7.4. There may be a file locking defect in NFS 4.1 with RHEL/CentOS 7.4.
- Log in to the host as root, or as a user with superuser privileges.
Determine which release is installed.
- If the result includes 7.4, perform the remaining steps of this procedure.
- If the result includes 7.2 or 7.3, continue to the next procedure.
Change the NFS configuration file.
- Open /etc/nfsmount.conf with a text editor.
- Locate the Defaultvers directive.
- Remove the number sign character (#) from the beginning of the line.
Change the value from 4 to 4.0.
The line should appear as follows:
- Save the file, and then close the editor.
Restart the NFS server.
systemctl restart nfs-server