The serviced snapshot command administers environment snapshots.
The following commands are available for serviced snapshot:
- List all snapshots.
- Take a snapshot of an existing service.
- remove, rm
- Remove an existing snapshot.
- Take a snapshot of and commit a given service instance.
- Restore the environment to the state of the given snapshot.
- Tag an existing snapshot with TAG-NAME.
- Remove a tag from an existing snapshot.
- help, h
- Show a list of commands or the help for a single command.