The serviced docker command administers Docker images and registry.
COMMANDSThe following commands are available for serviced docker:
- Asynchronously push all images from the serviced Docker registry index into the Docker registry.
- For upgrades only, download the latest images from the Docker registry and save them into the serviced Docker registry index.
- Migrate Docker registry data into another remote registry.
- Replace an image in the Docker registry with a new image
- help, h
- Show a list of commands or the help for a single command.