Downloading Control Center files
To perform this procedure, you need:
Use this procedure to
- download the required files to a workstation
- copy the files to the hosts that need them
Perform these steps:
In a web browser, navigate to the download site, and then log in.
The download site is delivery.zenoss.com.
Download the self-installing Docker image files.
Download the Control Center RPM file.
Identify the operating system release on Control Center hosts.
Enter the following command on each Control Center host in your deployment, if necessary. All Control Center hosts should be running the same operating system release and kernel.
Download the RHEL/CentOS repository mirror file for your deployment.
The download site provides a repository mirror file for each tested release of RHEL/CentOS. Each mirror file contains the release-specific packages that Control Center requires.
Download the Pacemaker resource agents for Control Center.
Download the Zenoss GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, if desired.
You can use the Zenoss GPG key to verify Zenoss RPM files and the yum metadata of the repository mirror.
Download the key.
curl --location -o /tmp/tmp.html \ 'http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xED0A5FD2AA5A1AD7'
Determine whether the download succeeded.
grep -Ec '^\-\-\-\-\-BEGIN PGP' /tmp/tmp.html
- If the result is 0, return to the previous substep.
- If the result is 1, proceed to the next substep.
Extract the key.
awk '/^-----BEGIN PGP.*$/,/^-----END PGP.*$/' \ /tmp/tmp.html > ./RPM-GPG-KEY-Zenoss
- Download the key.
Use a secure copy program to copy the files to Control Center hosts.
- Copy all files to both master nodes.
- Copy the RHEL/CentOS RPM file, the Control Center RPM file, and the Zenoss GPG key file to all delegate hosts.
- Copy the Docker image file for ZooKeeper to delegate hosts that are ZooKeeper ensemble nodes.