Enabling the Zope service for debugging
If instructed to do so by Zenoss Support, enable use of the dedicated Zope service for debugging. Resource Manager then uses all general-purpose Zope instances for other processing. The maximum number of debugging service instances is one.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table under Application, click the application name (Zenoss.resmgr).
- In the Public Endpoints table, locate URL https://zendebug.hostname, and under the Actions column, click Start.
Start the zendebug service as follows:
- In the Services table, click Zenoss.
- In the Services table, click User Interface.
- In the Services table, locate the zendebug service, and under the Actions column, click Start.