Example: Restricted tser with ZenUser role
- As admin or any user account with Manager or ZenManager role, create a user named acltest. Set a password for the user.
- Make sure that no role is assigned to the user.
- Edit the user's administered objects.
- Add an existing device to the user. The device's role will default to ZenUser.
- Log out of your browser, or open a second browser and then log in as acltest.
- Select INFRASTRUCTURE. You should see only the device you assigned to acltest.
- Navigate to the device and notice that the edit capabilities are not available. This is because you are in read-only mode for this device.