Shows monitored devices, load averages, % utilization, and forecasted exhaustion. You can customize start and end dates.
- Root Organizer
- The device class to use for filtering. The default is /Devices.
- Device Filter
- Enter the name of the device to filter by.
- Start Date
- End Date
- The first and last dates of the range of dates to include in the report. To select a date from a calendar, click select. The default range is the week ending with the current date.
- Summary Type
- Possible values include: Average, Maximum, Minimum, and Last.
- Possible values include: Average and Max.
- Trendline Type
- Projection algorithm used in Forecasted % Util Exhaustion calculation. Possible value: Linear
This report uses data point aliases. (For more information about data point aliases, see Data point aliases.) To add data points to a report, add the alias, and then ensure the values return in the expected units.