Using the Control Center browser interface to start Resource Manager
To perform this procedure, you need:
- A tested client system and browser
- A user account on the Control Center master host with access privileges for the Control Center browser interface
For more information, refer to the Zenoss Resource Manager Installation Guide.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Actions column of the Applications table, click Start for Zenoss.resmgr.
- In the Start Service dialog box, click Start Service and x Children.
Monitor the startup.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
Scroll down to the Services table and review the
Health icon for each service.
As services start, the Health icon changes to a check mark.