Create service member to represent redundant paths to the Internet
The previous tasks created subservices to represent the WAN connections to the Internet. This task creates a subservice member in the service model to represent the redundant WAN tier.
- In the tree view, select Network.
- From the Add menu, select Add Dynamic Service.
- In the Add Dynamic Service dialog box, enter Routers - Internet, and then click SUBMIT.
- In the Members view, click Add.
- In the Add to Service search field, enter Internet.
- In the left column, select DynamicService.
- In the results list, select txrt12-Internet and txrt23-Internet, and then click .