Create a subservice member for the other Internet connection
To create the service model member for the connection through router 23, clone the member for the connection through router 12.
- In the tree view, select service model member txrt12 - Internet.
- From the Action menu at the bottom of the tree view, select Clone Service.
In the Clone Service dialog box, enter txrt23
- Internet, and then click SUBMIT.
The new service is created and its contents are displayed in the Members view.
From the list of members in the Members view, select
fake-txrt12-100g-0, and then click
If you click on the name of the member, Resource Manager displays the device overview page. To return to the correct page, click the browser's back button.
- In the Remove Items dialog box, click OK.
- In the Members view, click Add.
- In the Add to Service search field, enter 100g.
- In the left column, select Device.
- In the results list, double-click fake-txrt23-100g-0, and then click .