zenimpactimport - Imports a GraphML file that contains Service Impact the service model definitions for a dynamic service; imports multiple subsequent calls to process new actions in order to reconcile a service model against the entities in Resource Manager.
The import process generates files that report the result of the import and recommend actions. The files follow the same format as the --action command line parameter. An action consists of an action keyword followed by parameters for that type of action. Actions and parameters are separated by white space, with each action on a separate line.
For more information about the import process, see Importing service model definitions.
COMMANDS and OPTIONS
- --import, -i
- Perform the import operation.
- --reconcile, -r
- Perform the reconcile operation.
- --help, -h
- Show the help information.
- Displays a list of existing imports and their status. Each import is uniquely identified by source and version identifiers.
- Displays a list of adapters that are installed to parse and recognize export file content and structure. The “zenoss” adapter expects a Zenoss Service Impact service export file in graphml format.
- --import IMPORT_FILENAME [--adapter ADAPTER]
- Performs the initial import of a file in graphml format that generates and attempt to reconcile service model members with entities on the target Resource Manager system.
- The file that contains the data in a format that the ADAPTER recognizes. The default file name is svc_export.graphml.
- The name of an input adapter. Currently, only the default adapter for the Zenoss graphml export format is supported.
- --source SOURCEID --import-version VERSIONID
- Performs the import of the attempt that you specify by source ID, version ID, or both. Each
import is uniquely identified by source and version identifiers. To display imports, issue the
The *.latest.txt file is rewritten by the latest command that uses the specified combination of sourceID and versionID.
- (--actionFile | --reconcileFile) FILENAME
- Performs the import using data in the specified file.
- A text file that contains reconcile actions. If no FILENAME is specified on the command line, file svc_export.graphml.file.latest.txt is used as input.
- --action ACTION
- Provides a way to execute a single reconciliation action on the command line, rather than editing the input file or the parameter --actionFile. For more information about the actions, see Reconciling originating and target system entities.
- CREATE NodeID
- Creates the specified node on the target system.
- DELETE NodeID
- Deletes the specified node from the target system.
- MAP NodeID TargetNodeID
- Replaces the specified node on the originating system with the specified node on the target system.
- IGNORE NodeID
- Takes no action for the specified node.
- UNRESOLVED NodeID
- The specified node is referenced in the service model but it cannot be reconciled with a node on the target system.
- Abort or commit the import attempt that is identified by its unique combination of source ID and version ID. Aborting destroys the import sandbox. Committing makes all entries in the input file permanent and operational in the target system. The last committed combination is the final result.