- From the navigation menu, choose .
- In the left column, select the monitoring template in which you want to create a graph.
- In the Graph Definitions area, click Add.
- In the Add Graph Definition dialog box, enter a name for the graph, and then click Submit.
Double-click the new graph name and enter information or select values to define the
- Name - Optionally edit the name of the graph. This name appears as the title of the graph.
- Height - Enter the height of the graph in pixels.
- Units - Enter a label for the graph's vertical axis.
- Logarithmic Scale - Activate the check box to specify that the scale of the vertical axis is logarithmic. Deactivate the check box (the default) to set the scale to linear. Example use: Use Logarithmic Scale if the data being graphed grows exponentially. Only positive data can be graphed logarithmically.
- Base 1024 - Activate the check box if the data that you are graphing is measured in multiples of 1024.
- Min Y - Enter the bottom value for the graph's vertical axis.
- Max Y - Enter the top value for the graph's vertical axis.
- Description - Enter a description of the graph.
- Has Summary - Activate the check box (default) to display a summary of the data's current, average, and maximum values at the bottom of the graph.
- Click Submit.