Updating device authentication details
For example, before the system can monitor a device in the /Server/Windows class, you must supply your Windows user name and password.
Similarly, for a device in the /Server/SSH/Linux class, you must supply your SSH user name and password. Set these values in for the device with the zCommandUsername and zCommandPassword configuration properties.
- In the devices list, click a device name. The device summary page appears.
- In the left panel, choose Configuration Properties.
- Double-click the zWinRMUser configuration property. The Edit Config Property dialog box appears.
- In the Value field, enter your Windows user name, and then click Submit.
- Double-click the zWinRMPassword configuration property. Enter your Windows password, and then click Submit.
- After making changes, to ensure that the authentication changes are valid, remodel the device.