Defining user commands for a single device
- From the navigation menu, choose INFRASTRUCTURE.
- In the device list, click a device name.
- In the left panel, choose Device Administration.
- In the User Commands area, click the Add a User Command icon.
In the Add New User Command dialog box, specify the following information about the user
- Name - Name of the user command.
- Description - Description of what the command will do.
- Command - TALES expression-based command you want to run.
- Confirm Password - Enter your system account password for confirmation.
- Click Submit. The command is saved and added to the user commands menu.
- Optional: Test the command by selecting the command from the list and clicking the Run icon.