Configuring Zope for HTTP and no proxy server
Before performing this procedure, create a port public endpoint to use the HTTP protocol. For more information, see Creating a port public endpoint.
Use this procedure to configure the Zope service for insecure communications with Zenoss Core browser interface clients.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Application column of the Applications table, click the application name (Zenoss.core).
In the Services table, expand , and then click Zope.
The Zope service details page appears.
In the Configuration Files table, locate path
/opt/zenoss/etc/zope.conf, and in the
Actions column, click Edit.
The Edit Configuration window appears.
Configure Zope for insecure communications with the proxy server.
Locate the cgi-environment directive.
The directive is about one-third of the way down from the top of the file, on or near line 380.
Configure the proxy server for insecure communications:
<cgi-environment> HTTPS OFF </cgi-environment>
- Locate the cgi-environment directive.
Configure the Beaker add-on product to use insecure communications.
Locate the product-config directive.
The directive is at the bottom the file, on or near line 1122.
- Set the value of the session.secure key to False.
- Locate the product-config directive.
- Click Save.