Configuring Zope for HTTP and a secure proxy server
Before performing this procedure, create a port public endpoint to use the HTTP protocol. For more information, see Creating a port public endpoint.
Use this procedure to configure the Zope service for SSL/TLS communications and a secure proxy server that is available on your network.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Application column of the Applications table, click the application name (Zenoss.core).
In the Services table, expand and then click Zope.
The Zope service details page appears.
In the Configuration Files table, locate path
/opt/zenoss/etc/zope.conf, and in the
Actions column, click Edit.
The Edit Configuration window appears.
Configure Zope for secure communications with your proxy server.
Locate the cgi-environment directive.
The directive is about one-third of the way down from the top of the file, on or near line 380.
Configure the proxy server for SSL/TLS communications:
<cgi-environment> HTTPS ON </cgi-environment>
- Locate the cgi-environment directive.
Configure the Beaker add-on product to use secure communications.
Locate the product-config directive.
The directive is at the bottom the file, on or near line 1122.
- Set the value of the session.secure key to True.
- Locate the product-config directive.
- Click Save.