Stopping the reporting Zope service
You can disable use of the dedicated Zope service so that Resource Manager uses general-purpose Zope instances for report generation.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table under Application, click the application name (Zenoss.resmgr).
Turn off rules that route report requests to the zenreports
service as follows:
- In the Configuration Files table, locate file zproxy-nginx.conf, and under the Actions column, click Edit.
In the configuration file, locate the following line:
Add the number sign character (#) to the beginning of the
- Click Save.
- In the Instances table under the Actions column, click Restart. This action restarts the zproxy service.
Stop the zenreports service as follows:
- In the Services table, click Zenoss.
- In the Services table, click User Interface.
- In the Services table, locate the zenreports service, and under the Actions column, click Stop.