To use the UCD dskTable MIB, you must modify the configuration of your data sources, thresholds, and graphs in your FileSystem template:
- Create an SNMP data source named dskPercent.
Set the OID of the new data source to:
- Modify your thresholds to use the dskPercent data point. Remove any calculations that were associated with the Host Resource MIB data point. The dskPercent data point is reported as an integer from 0 to 100.
- Modify your graphs to use the dskPercent data point and thresholds.
Enable the UCD dskTable MIB on your managed hosts:
Add the following line to your /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
- Restart the snmpd daemon.
- Add the following line to your /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf file: