Editing the dashboard settings
Customize your dashboard to display a different number of columns or limit access to the dashboard.
- Click the Action icon in the upper-right side of the dashboard. The Edit Dashboard window appears.
- Change the value of the users who can view this dashboard.
User groups: To enable a user group to view the dashboard, the group must exist in the system and you must be logged in with credentials of a member of the user group.
- Change the number of columns to use in this dashboard if needed.
- To ensure that changes are logged properly, verify the Audit logs setting. Clear the check box if you do not want logging on any changes.
- Select Lock from updates to prevent editing of the dashboard.
- Click Save.