Shows the percentage of time that a device is considered available. You can filter this report on a variety of criteria, including by a time period.
- Device Class
- The device class to use for filtering. The default is / (all device classes).
- Select the systems to filter by. The default is / (all systems).
- Select the groups to filter by. The default is / (all groups).
- Select the locations to filter by. The default is / (all locations).
- Device Filter
- Enter the name of the device to filter by.
- The severity level used in the availability calculation described below. The default is Critical. If another level is wanted, select it from the drop-down list.
- Start Date
- End Date
- The first and last dates of the range of dates to include in the report. To select a date from a calendar, click select. The default range is the week ending with the current date.
- Event Class
- The event class to use for filtering. The default is /Status/Ping.
To generate or refresh the report, click Generate.
The percent availability value is calculated by first summing the duration of all events of a particular class with a production state of Production and with a severity greater than or equal to a specified severity in the filter criteria. This sum is then divided by the total duration of the time range, and then subtracted from 1 and multiplied by 100 to get the percent available, as in the following equation:
1 - ((Total event down time) / (total duration)) * 100