Managing maintenance windows
Once you have created maintenance windows for your devices or groups of devices, you can quickly manage these instances on the Maintenance Windows screen.
Navigate to the Maintenance Window screen. This is the same place where you initially
created the maintenance window (Device Administration link on Device Overview page). On
this screen you can perform any of the following by clicking the appropriate icon:
- Add a new maintenance window
- Delete the selected maintenance window
- Edit the selected maintenance window (can also double-click a maintenance window row)
- Toggle the selected maintenance window from enabled to disabled and vice-versa. The Enabled column will switch values.
- Ensure that your changes are reflected in the Maintenance Window screen.