Defining user commands for all devices in an organizer
- On the INFRASTRUCTURE page, select a device organizer in the devices hierarchy; for example, /Server/Linux.
- Click Details.
- In the left panel, select Device Administration.
In the User Commands area, click the Add a User Command icon.
The Add New User Command dialog box appears.
Enter the following information about the user command:
- Name - Name of the user command.
- Description - Description of what the command will do.
- Command - TALES expression-based command you want to run.
- Confirm Password - Enter your system account password for confirmation.
- Click Submit. The command is saved and added to the user commands menu.
- Optional: Test the command by selecting the command from the list and clicking the Run icon.