Using the Control Center browser interface to start Resource Manager
To perform this procedure, you need:
- A tested client system and browser
- A user account on the Control Center master host with access privileges for the Control Center browser interface
For more information, refer to the Zenoss Resource Manager Installation Guide.
Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Actions column of the Applications table, click Start for Zenoss.resmgr.
- In the Start Service dialog box, click Start Service and x Children.
Monitor the startup.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
Scroll down to the Services table and review the
Health icon for each service.
As services start, the Health icon changes to a check mark.