Setting the production state for devices
- Click a device name in the list of devices. The Device Overview page appears.
- Select a production state from the list of options, and then click Save.
To set the production state for a group of devices, perform the following:
- Select a category of devices (by class, group, system, or location) from the hierarchy.
- Click the Actions button and select Set Production State from the drop-down menu.
- Select a production state from the drop-down list and click OK.
To filter the display of devices with a certain production state, click the button
underneath the Production State column header and check the production states you want
to see in the display.