Viewing and overriding event properties
- From the navigation menu, choose .
From the drop-down list, choose Configuration Properties.
To view and override event configuration properties for a specific event class:
The presence of Yes in the Is Local column indicates an overriding value.
- Navigate to that class, and then select Configuration Properties.
- Double-click the configuration property that you want to change.
- In the Edit Config Property dialog box, make changes and then click SUBMIT.
To remove an override and once again inherit the value from the root of the hierarchy:
- Select the property in the list.
- Click Delete Local Copy and, when prompted, click OK.