To access component graphs for a device, in the left panel, choose Component Graphs. The following figure shows a temperature graph for a temperature sensor. All metrics are displayed on the same graph.
- Component type - From the drop-down list, choose from the available components, based on the type of monitored device.
- Graph type - From the drop-down list, choose from the available graphs, based on the selected component type.
- All on same graph - Choose whether to display all metrics on one graph or to have a separate graph for each metric.
- Zoom In/Zoom Out - Adjust the magnification of the view.
- Center the graph - Click a point inside the graph to center the graph around the selected point. If other graphs are displayed in a view, they are also affected.
- Scroll through time on the graph - Click the forward and back arrowheads. Using these controls automatically selects a custom time range.
- Time range - From the drop-down list, choose from the available ranges. For a custom range, fields appear in which you can specify start and end dates and times. For the current date and time, choose Now.
- Refresh the graph manually, or from the drop-down list, choose a refresh interval.
- Expand the graph to a full screen view.