Configuring the OpenTSDB service startup command
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table, click Zenoss.resmgr.
Scroll down to the Services table and locate the OpenTSDB
services reader and writer.
If you do not see reader and writer, expand the OpenTSDB service node.
Click reader or writer.
You will repeat the procedure for the other service.
- Near the top of the service details page, click Edit Service.
In the Edit Service dialog box, change the value of the
Startup Command field.
Delete the Go language template expression.
The expression is everything after start-opentsdb.sh.
Specify the ZooKeeper quorum of the external HBase cluster.
To specify a ZooKeeper quorum, create a comma-separated list of all quorum members. Specify each member of the quorum with a hostname or IP address, the colon character (:), and then the port number on which the ZooKeeper service is listening. Between start-opentsdb.sh and the ZooKeeper quorum list, include at least one empty space.The following example shows the correct syntax for a 3-member ZooKeeper quorum:
- Delete the Go language template expression.
- Click Save Changes.
- At the top of the page, click Stop, and then click Start.
- For the other OpenTSDB service (reader or writer), repeat the preceding steps.