Creating a multi-graph report
Navigate to REPORTS > Multi-Graph Reports
Click Add and select Add Multi-Graph
Report from the popup menu.
Enter a name for the report in the Create Multi-Graph Report dialog box and click
In the report edit page, enter or select values for the following:
- Name: The name of the report as defined in the Create
Multi-Graph Report dialog box.
- Title: Enter a descriptive title to display in the list of
reports for the report organizer.
- Number of Columns: Specify the number of columns (1-3) in
which graphs will be displayed on the report.
Add one or more of the following to define the source you want to graph:
- Collections: Contain the devices and components you want to
- Graph Definitions: Describe the graphs you want on the
- Graph Groups: Specify the collections and graph definition to