Drawing map links (zDrawMapLinks configuration property)
To save time, you can tell the system not to attempt to draw links for specific networks. You might want to do this, for example, for a local network comprising many devices that you know does not span multiple locations.
To edit the value for this property:
- Select Infrastructure > Networks from the Navigation menu. The Networks page appears.
- Select a network or sub-network for which you want to disable map links.
- Display configuration properties for the network.
- Double-click the zDrawMapLinks configuration property in the list. The Edit Config Property dialog box appears.
- De-select the value (uncheck the box), and then click Submit.