Attaching an update ISO with Hyper-V
To perform this task, you need:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection
- A copy of the Resource Manager update ISO file (on the Hyper-V host)
Use this procedure to attach a Resource Manager update ISO file to the CD/DVD drive of a Control Center host.
- Use Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection to log in to a Hyper-V host as Administrator, or as a user with Administrator privileges.
- Start Hyper-V Manager.
- In the Virtual Machines area of Hyper-V Manager, select the Control Center host, and then right-click to select Settings.
- In the Hardware area of the Settings dialog, select .
- In the Media area, click the Image file radio button, and then click Browse button.
- In the Open dialog, select the update ISO file, and then click the Open button.
- At the bottom of the Settings dialog, click the OK button.