Create a subservice member for one Internet connection
- In the Resource Manager browser interface, select SERVICES > Dynamic Services.
In the tree view of organizers, open
.Unless an organizer is selected, new members are created at the root level. From there, and you can drag the new member into the correct organizer.
- From the Add menu at the bottom of the tree view, select Add Dynamic Service.
- In the Add Dynamic Service dialog box, enter txrt12 - Internet, and then click SUBMIT.
- In the Overview view, click Add.
In the Add to Service search field, enter
- In the left column, select Device, and in the results list, select fake-txrt12-100g-0, and then click ADD.
- In the search field, enter example.com.
- From the search results list, select example.com, and then click .