Attempting to reconcile
- Generate an export file (see Exporting a service model).
- Copy the export file to the target system and log in (see Preparing to import).
- Complete the initial import (see Initiating the import).
- Review Reconciling originating and target system entities.
- In svc_export.graphml.latest.txt or another version of the file, replace UNRECONCILED with an action to specify how the exception should be reconciled.
- Change directory to the directory that contains files svc_export.graphml.latest.txt and svc_export.graphmlnnnn.txt.
Initiate the reconcile attempt.
zenimpactimport -r svc_export.graphmlThe zenimpactimport command attempts to reconcile the originating and target systems, and generates new versions of files svc_export.graphml.latest.txt and svc_export.graphml.nnnn.txt.
- Review import results in file svc_export.graphml.latest.txt, and proceed as follows: