Upgrading only ZenPacks.zenoss.Impact
Before performing this procedure, complete prerequisites listed in Upgrading Service Impact.
- Log in to the Control Center browser interface.
- In the Applications table, click the Resource Manager instance to modify.
- Scroll down to the Services table, and then collapse the child services of the Infrastructure and Zenoss services.
Stop the Zenoss service, and then verify that its child
services are stopped.
- In the Actions column of the Services table, click Stop.
- In the Service column, click Zenoss, and then scroll down to verify that all child services are stopped.
Create a snapshot.
- Log in to the Control Center master host as a user with serviced CLI privileges.
Create a snapshot.
serviced service snapshot Zenoss.resmgrOn completion, the serviced command returns the ID of the new snapshot.
Start the zeneventserver service by using the CLI or the browser
To start the service with the CLI, enter the following command:
serviced service start zeneventserverTo start the services with the browser interface, perform the following substeps:
When all of the health checks of the required services are passing, proceed to the next step.
- Click the Zenoss service to expand its child services.
- Scroll down to the zeneventserver service.
- In the Actions column, click the Start control of the zeneventserver service.
Start the Infrastructure/Impact service, and then verify that it
Start the Infrastructure/Impact service.
serviced service start Infrastructure/Impact
Verify that the service is started.
serviced service status Infrastructure/Impact
- Start the Infrastructure/Impact service.
Install the ZenPacks.zenoss.Impact ZenPack
Install the ZenPack.
Replace Version with the ZenPack version number:
serviced service run zope zenpack-manager install \ ZenPacks.zenoss.Impact-Version-py2.7.egg
- Install the ZenPack.
Restart the Zenoss services.
serviced service restart Zenoss.resmgr/ZenossAlternatively, start the Zenoss services by using the Control Center browser interface.