Notes and workarounds
Downloading files for this release
To install this release, download the Service Impact files from the delivery.zenoss.com site. If you do not have a login account for the site, request one by contacting Zenoss Support.
- Zenoss Service Impact Installation Guide for Resource Manager 5.x
- Zenoss Service Impact Installation Guide for Resource Manager 4.2
Upgrading from 5.1.6 to 5.1.7
Service Impact 5.1.6 was a controlled-availability release. If you installed Service Impact 5.1.6 and upgrade to 5.1.7, you must rebuild the Lucene index. Complete the following steps:
- Verify that you have upgraded both Service Impact ZenPacks, as described in
the Zenoss Service Impact Installation Guide for Resource Manager 5.x for Service Impact 5.1.6.
Visit the Zenoss Documentation recent documentation page for 5.1.6 documentation.
- Log in to the zope service container as the
serviced service attach zope/0 su - zenoss
- Run the following command.
zenimpactgraph run --reindex
- Exit the container.