The Services table contains a nested list of services and subservices that are associated with an application.
- To expand or collapse the list of subservices, click the arrow beside a service name. Services at the same level are peers. An indented service is a subservice of the preceding service.
- To access a service details page, click a service name.
- The Status column shows the start or stop status of a service.
- The Health column indicates health-check results for started services. If multiple instances are running, the number is noted. Hover the mouse over the icon for additional details.
- The Actions column contains the controls for starting and stopping a service. Stop applies to all instances of the service and discards the containers in which the instances were running. Start creates new containers for the required number of instances. Action controls for the entire application are in the upper right corner of the window.