Editing the master host LVM configuration file (CC-4018)
The default configuration of LVM is to display sizes as human-readable values. When the master host is updated, a script in the RPM package checks the size of the thin pool for application data, and the value returned by the lvs command may cause a type error. If the error occurs, perform the following steps.
- Log in to the master host as root, or as a user with superuser privileges.
- Open /etc/lvm/lvm.conf with a text editor.
- Locate the global/units configuration option.
Change the units declaration to match the following example.
units = "h"
- Save the file, and then close the text editor.
- Repeat the yum install command.