Adding the service models to the target system
When the "latest" file identifies no UNRECONCILED nodes, commit the reconciled service models that are in the sandbox. After the commit, imported service models, organizers, logical nodes, global and contextual policies, and custom state providers are added to the target system. Service models are operationally active to process device and service events, and are listed in the SERVICES tab of the browser interface.
- Generate an export file (see Exporting a service model).
- Copy the export file and log in to the target system (see Preparing to import).
- Complete the initial import (see Initiating the import).
- Reconcile devices or components from the originating system with their equivalents in the target system (see Attempting to reconcile).
- Change directory to the directory that contains files svc_export.graphml.latest.txt and svc_export.graphml.nnnn.txt.
Initiate the commit.
zenimpactimport -r svc_export.graphml.latest.txt --commit